Work closely with staff to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and quality patient care. This job is flexible and is considered Full time/Part time
1. Must possess a current license to practice medicine in the state of GA and GA DEA license.
2. Knowledge of basic ER, internal medicine, generalist, occupational medicine, and family practice
3. Ability to use the necessary equipment such as the nebulizer, EKG machine, etc.
1. Knowledge of computer function and basic office equipment.
2. Responsible for personal actions, positive action upon feedback from others.
3. Organizational and analytical skills necessary to maintain efficient workflow.
4. Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
5. Ability to adjust responsibilities to accommodate a fast-paced work environment while maintaining excellent customer service and staff interactions.