Makes all professional medical judgments in the care of patients seen.
• Manages the physician/patient relationship.
• Participates in systemwide health management initiatives.
• Provides input into the practice site’s financial, clinical, and service quality performance; budget; capital plan; and personnel issues.
• Assists in the development and implementation of clinical and service standards.
• Receives and resolves patient complaints.
• Participates in the recruitment and replacement of other providers.
• Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, literature review, inservices, and workshops.
• Performs other functions as required.
M.D./D.O. Board-eligible or certified in Family Medicine. State of New Mexico Medical License required and at least one-year internship in family medicine.